The UPSC will issue a notification for CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 for hiring Deputy Commanders (Group A) of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), namely the Border Security Force (BSF), the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). The online application form can be filled out by applicants. However, it is recommended that you do not wait until the last minute to complete the form and complete it as soon as possible. The centers are assigned based on the principle of “first come, first served.”
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022
The UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 notice date has been released. On April 20th, 2022, the official CAPF notification is expected to be released. The UPSC issues a CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 notice for the CAPF Assistant Commandant exam in order to select qualified candidates for various positions in the state’s military.
Being a soldier is a popular career choice for many people, and as a result, the UPSC CAPF AC exam is quite popular and tends to ensure a fair level of competition. Candidates who will be taking the exam should begin studying right away. Read on to learn everything you need to know.
|Central Armed Police Forces
|Union Public Service Commission
|Once a year
|Mode of Application
|English and Hindi
To get a better idea of the exam, look over the details below on the CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 exam date, application fee, salary, eligibility criteria, number of posts, and selection process.
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Notification
The CAPF ACs 2022 Notification is expected to be on 20th April. As soon as the notification for the position of Assistant Commandants is released, candidates can apply. Interested candidates should go to UPSC’s official website and apply online using the link provided.
CAPF AC Exam Date 2022
The official CAPF AC exam date for 2022 is now available. Along with the official UPSC CAPF notification 2022, the CAPF AC apply online link will be released. All of the important CAPF exam dates, as listed in the UPSC calendar, are listed below:
|CAPF AC Notification 2022 Release Date
|20th April 2022
|Start date of online registration
|20th April 2022
|Last date to apply online
|10th May 2022
|To be announced
|Release of CAPF Admit Card
|To be announced
|CAPF Exam Date 2022
|07th August 2022
|CAPF Result Date 2022
|To be announced
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The tentative vacancy will be mentioned by the conducting body in the official notification. UPSC is expected to announce CAPF AC 2022 vacancies shortly. A total of 209 positions are expected to be filled. The details for CAPF AC 2022 are listed below.
|CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)
|BSF (Border Security Force)
|CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)
|ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police)
|SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal)
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements for the CAPF AC Recruitment 2022.
- A candidate must hold or possess a Bachelor’s degree from a university established by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India, or from other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. UPSC CAPF regulation
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age will be calculated as of August 1, 2022, which means he or she must have been born between August 2, 1997 and August 1, 2002.
- A candidate must be an Indian citizen, a Bhutanese subject, or a Bhutanese national, a Nepalese person, or Before the first of January 1962, a Tibetan refugee arrived in India with the intention of settling permanently.
- a person of Indian ancestry who has relocated permanently from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, and thus Malawi, Zaire, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Kenya, Zambia, and Ethiopia, or Vietnam.
- Both male and female candidates can take the UPSC CAPF 2022 exam.
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Documents Required
Candidates must upload scanned images of the following documents during the registration process:
- Recent Photograph of the Candidate
- Candidates must submit images in a specific format as specified by the UPSC, the conducting authority. The following is the format:
- The scanned image should be free of flaws and, ideally, have a white background.
- The signature should be written with a black ball pen on a white book, and it should be visible within the image. The file should be saved in JPG format.
- The size of the scanned files should be between 20 and 300 KB.
How to Apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022?
The CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 application will be available on the official website.
Both offline and online, application fees are frequently paid by Visa/ RuPay/ Credit/ Master/ Debit Card, Net Banking, and Bank Challan. Male OBC and General category candidates must pay Rs. 200 for the application form, while ST/SC and female candidates are exempt.
- Visit UPSC’s official website.
- Check the News Events tab on the home page.
- Then select CAPF AC 2021 Notification from the drop-down menu.
- The Apply Online button will be visible.
- You will be redirected to a different website. Select New Registration from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in all of the information on the registration form.
- The application form is divided into two sections: partially I, fill in all the fine print, and partially II, pay the fee amount.
- The appliance process for the CAPF exam is complete once the appliance form is filled out and payment is made.
- Save the appliance form to your computer for future use.
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 application fee for all male candidates in the General category is INR 200. Female candidates and male candidates from the SC/ST categories are exempt from paying any fees.
UPSC CAPF 2022 Exam Pattern
|Paper I (General Ability and Intelligence)
|Paper II (General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension)
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The exam selection process is divided into three stages.
- Candidates must first qualify in the written examination.
- Then qualified candidates will be subjected to a physical examination and examination.
- After that, there will be a Physical Efficiency Test (PET & PI).
- Following that, a final merit list is created based on the results of these tests.
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Salary
Candidates must be aware of the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant salary. The UPSC CAPF salary structure is shown in the table below:
|Dearness Allowance (DA)
|Salary in Hand
This CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 is held every year for those interested in joining the military as an Assistant Commandant. Qualified candidates can join the Assam Rifles (AR), the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), the Border Security Force (BSF), the Central Industrial Private Security Force (CISF), the National Security Guard (NSG), the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and thus the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Candidates can apply online if they are interested as soon as the applications begin.