The Indian Navy is all set to conduct the recruitment process for the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry. The registration process via an online application form has already begun on January 29, 2022. All interested candidates are requested to visit the official Indian Navy website to apply for the same.
This recruitment process is being conducted for a four-year BTech degree course under the 10+2 system. Candidates who successfully apply will be shortlisted on the basis of their JEE Mains 2022 scores.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jul 2022
Every year this recruitment is conducted twice a year and the examination is conducted by the Indian navy. The selected candidates have to join the dignified Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. This recruitment opens the gate for 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry of 04 years. The important dates regarding Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jul 2022 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jul 2022
|Date of commencement of online application
|27 jan 2022
|Last date for online submission
|08 Feb 2022
|Availability of Admit Card/Call Letter
|To be announced
|SSB Schedule for Interview of shortlisted candidates
|Mar – Apr 2022
|Commencement of training session
Application Process of Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jul 2022
The application form for the Indian Navy B.Tech 10+2 Entry is available from the said date. The candidates who are interested as well as eligible for the course can apply in the stipulated time. In order to apply firstly, candidates have to register and fill the e-application on the recruitment website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.
After closing of the online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in the uploaded documents.
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jul 2022
Desirous candidates before applying for Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry Jul 2022 must thoroughly check their eligibility and should also meet the requisites so as to have their application deemed valid for the same. The detailed eligibility criteria are given below, one can check it for clear understanding:
Age Limit: Born between Jan 02, 2002 and Jul 01, 2004 (both dates inclusive).
Marital Status: Candidate must be an unmarried male fulfilling the conditions of Nationality as per the Govt. of India.
Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Height and Weight: Candidate must have a minimum height of 157 cms with compatible weight to age. But it varies as per the regions of India such as
|Tribals from Ladakh Region
|A&N, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands
|Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Regions
Eye Sight: Candidate must have the minimum acceptable vision standards of 6/6, 6/9 for distant vision, correctable to 6/6 or 6/6 with glasses, and should not be color or night blind
Permanent Body Tattoo: Candidate must not have permanent tattoos on any part of the body except on the inner side of the forearm and the reverse side of palm/back side of the hand. Certain concessions are allowed for candidates belonging to tribal communities.
Selection Procedure of Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jul 2022
IHQ of MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2021. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews Call Letter for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Aug – Oct 2019.
SSB Interview procedure for Join Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jul 2022 Through JEE Main 2021 is given below.
- Candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB through E-mail or SMS.
- SSB Interview will be conducted in two stages-
- Stage I– It will consist of Intelligence Test, Picture Perfection Test, and Group Discussion. Candidates who failed on stage I will not be allowed to appear in Stage II of SSB and will be sent back home the same day.
- Stage II– It will consist of Psychological Testing, Group Testing, and Interview. Candidates who qualify Stage II of SSB will go through Medical Examination after the release of Result of Interview.
Training Process of Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jul 2022
Candidates recommended by the SSBs should adhere to the said points in order to have a clear understanding for Indian Navy 2022 Cadet Entry Scheme.
- Candidates must be declared medically fit.
- Selection of candidates for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, will be based on All India Merit and number of vacancies.
- All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks.
- Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B.Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Executive Branch), Mechanical Engineering (for Engineering Branch including Naval Architect specialization) or Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Electrical Branch) as per Naval requirements.
- On completion of the course, B.Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Training will Commence on Jul 2022.