Indian Army Application Form 2022: The Indian Army, on their official website, released the application form for Army Agniveer Rally According to their rally dates, on their official website. Candidates interested in joining the Indian Army can apply for the post. Candidates must first register in the Indian Army portal and submit the required documents. The recruitment process is done under the Agneepath scheme.
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria 2022
The Indian Army has set certain eligibility criteria for candidates who wish to apply for the Indian Army Agniveer. The criteria are based on age, nationality, educational qualification and more. The details are given below.
The criteria for age are as follows,
- The minimum age limit is 17 years of age as of April 1, 2022
- The maximum age limit is 23 years of age as of April 1, 2022
The educational qualification required for the post is as follows:
- 10th or 12th (Science) grade certificate with at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate OR
- 3 years diploma in Engineering OR
- 2 years vocational course certificate
A candidate must either be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (2) and (3) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. A certificate of eligibility will however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will attach such a certificate along with the application.
How to Apply Online for Indian Army Recruitment 2022?
The conducting body releases the Indian Army application form on its official website. Here, we have enlisted the steps to fill out the application form for various posts via the online mode. Candidates must check the procedure for better understanding.
1st Step: Visit the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2nd Step: Enter the captcha code to enter the website.
3rd Step: Click on the ‘Enter Website’ option.
4th Step: Click on the ‘Officers Entry Apply/ Login’ option on the homepage.
5th Step: On the next page, click on the ‘Registration’ button.
6th Step: Check the instructions and then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
7th Step: Enter some basic personal details and click on the ‘Submit’ option.
8th Step: After registration, click on the ‘Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Apply Online’ option.
9th Step: Fill in the asked details such as personal information, contact number, educational qualification, ID proof, address proof, and more.
10th Step: Upload the required documents in the application form.
11th Step: Finally, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
Note: Take a printout of the Indian Army Application Form 2022 for future references.
Documents Required to Fill Indian Army Application Form
It is very important for the appearing candidates to prepare the required documents in advance to avert any kind of confusion. The application form will not be accepted by the officials of the Indian Army in the absence of any documents listed below. Candidates must go through the pointers so that they have everything while filling out the form online.
- 10th Class certificate with the date of birth mentioned.
- 10th/12th Class marks sheet.
- Character certificate signed by village Sarpanch (not more than six months old).
- Domicile/Nativity certificate issued by authorised Govt official.
- Caste certificate issued by authorised Government official.
- Relationship certificate in case of Son of Serving Soldier /Ex-Servicemen /War Widow issued by SRO/CRO of Record Office with serial no., name and application of the officer signing the certificate duly affixed with a round stamp.
- Relevant certificate as an Outstanding Sportsman.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificate (A/B/C certificate if held) signed by the Battalion Commander/Group Commander.
How to Check Indian Army Application Status?
Candidates can check the status of their application forms a few days after the final submission on the official website. We have enlisted the step-by-step procedure to check the Indian Army Application form status via online mode. It is advised for aspirants to check the process to avoid any confusion.
- Visit the official website of Join Indian Army.
- Enter the Captcha code to enter the website.
- Click on the ‘Enter Website’ option.
- Click on the ‘Status of Application’ option.
- Enter the login credentials.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option.
- The status of the application form will appear on the computer screen.