Indian Air Force has published the Agniveer Vayu Agnipath Admit Card 01 2022 for the upcoming IAF Agnipath exam. Candidates can download their Agniveer Vayu admit card from the official website agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
The download link of the Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveervayu Admit Card is given below. The admit card will be available only 24 to 48 hours prior to the exam but candidates can check their IAF Agnipath exam center city and venue now so that they can plan their travel in advance.
Indian Air Force Agnipath 01/2022 Details
|Indian Air Force Star Admit Card
|Indian Air Force
|Agniveer Vayu Star Exam Phase I
|Indian Air Force Airmen Exam
|Agneepath Entry 01 2022
|Agniveer Vayu Airmen
|24 July 2022
|Last Date of Examination
|31 July 2022
|Admit Card Download Mode
|Admit Card Release Date
|21 July 2022
How To Download Indian Air Force Agniveer vayu Exam Admit Card
To download the admit card for the Indian Air Force Agnipath scheme for the selection of AgniveerVayu candidates can follow the below steps.
- Open the official portal of the Indian Air Force agnipath agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- Enter your email and password to login.
- Check your Exam city and center.
- You can download the IAF Agnipath admit card 48 hours before the exam.
- Once you download the Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveervayu Admit Card, follow the instructions written on the admit card and take the print outs as required.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
- The Phase-I Selection Test will be an online computer based exam. Marking pattern for online exam is as appended below:
(a) 01 Mark for every correct answer.
(b) Nil (0) Mark for unattempted question.
(c) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- A plain sheet each would be provided for rough work to the candidates. Candidates must write their name and Hall Ticket number at the top of the rough sheet. On culmination of the exam, while leaving the examination hall, candidates must drop the rough sheet in the drop boxes after displaying to the staff available next to the drop box. If any candidate misses to drop the rough sheet in the drop box, action
(which also includes disqualification from the exam) would be taken against him.
- All candidates who have submitted Aadhaar number (as displayed on their Admit card) are to bring their Aadhaar card as proof of Identity. Candidates are also to bring two copies of passport size photographs (same as uploaded while filling the online application form). Candidates only from J&K, Assam & Meghalaya are permitted to carry any other valid ID proof while reporting for the Phase-I exam, if Aadhaar card is not available.
- Communication / electronic / digital / wireless devices like calculators, docupen, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, cellular phone, memory card / stick, bluetooth device, pager, organizer, personal digital assistant (PDA), concealed microphone or camera, radio, headset, walkman, recorder, translator etc. and other personal items (wrist band, head gear, scarf, goggles, jacket, food, drinks etc.) are NOT (R) NOT permitted inside the examination hall.
- Candidates are to occupy only the seat assigned to them. In the event of any candidate resorting to the use of unfair means during exam or indulging in any other act of indiscipline or arguing with invigilators/ exam staff etc, will be withdrawn from the examination. Candidates found indulging in unfair means during the examinations shall be debarred permanently.
- No original or photocopies of your educational certificates are required while appearing for Phase-I test. Do not bring any certificate with you. The entry will be strictly based on production of this Admit Card & valid ID proof only.
- Please carry one transparent blue / black ball pen for signature and rough work.
- In any case candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam centre after 15 minutes of reporting time mentioned in the admit card.
- Please preserve Admit Card duly stamped / signed by IAF Observer of exam centre on the day of exam. The short-listed candidates are to bring the same at the time of Phase-II testing at ASC.
- Updates relevant to Agniveervayu Selection Test will be uploaded on CASB web portal (www.agnipathvayu.cdac.in). Candidates are to visit the website regularly.
Indian Air Force Agnipath Admit Card 2022: Important Links
|Indian Air Force Official portal
|Indian Air Force Star 1/2022 Admit Card Direct Download Link
|Details of IAF Agnipath Agniveervayu Recruitment
- Exam Dress Code: –
a) On the exam day, a candidates will have to wear slippers/ sandals with flat heels. Closed footwear like shoes are not allowed inside the examination hall.
b) Full sleeves/ long sleeves/ Jackets are not permitted.
c) Clothing with large buttons are also not permitted.
d) Those who wear specific attire for religious purposes will be required to report to the exam hall for mandatory frisking.
e) Shirts/ T-shirts/ Kurtas with pockets are not permitted.
- Examination Centre Etiquettes: –
a) Electronic items such as Bluetooth, microphone, headphone are not allowed.
b) Candidates are not allowed to wear wristwatch, bracelets, ornaments, caps, wallets, handbags.
c) Eatable items such as chips, chocolates, water bottles etc are not allowed in the exam.
d) Digital or textual material is not allowed inside the examination hall.
e) Only Admit Card will be allowed inside the exam hall. legal action will be taken if a candidate is found with fake admit card.
f) Candidates will also be allowed to carry a transparent ballpoint pen.
g) Any kind of stationery item such as pencil-box/ geometry box, plastic pouch, calculator, scanner etc is not allowed.
h) Blank paper for rough work will be provided in the examination hall. Candidates must write their name and hall ticket number at the top of their sheet. This sheet needs to be returned to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.